Welcome to the Job Board pages and functionality on the website (the "Site").
The Site is a service provided by Data & Object Factory, LLC ("Dofactory", "we", "us").
By using the Site or any feature available through it, you agree to comply with
and be bound by this Agreement. This includes accessing, viewing, uploading,
downloading, or otherwise using the Site or any webpage, as well as using
any information, product, or service provided as part of the Site.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site.
To use the Site, you must be at least 18 years old.
You must also be able to enter into binding contracts.
To use certain features of the Site, you may need to create
an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information
when creating your account. You are responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for
all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to immediately
notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Use of the Site
You may use the Site to post and search for job opportunities. You may also use the Site
to create and manage your resume and to network with other users. You agree to use the Site
for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use the Site to:
- Post or submit any false, inaccurate, or misleading information
- Post or submit any content that is discriminatory, offensive, or unlawful
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of others
- Transmit viruses or other malware
- Engage in any commercial activities without our prior written consent
- Use the Site for any other purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions
You agree not to post or submit any content that is:
- Discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Offensive, including but not limited to content that is harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or violent
- Unlawful, including but not limited to content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or promotes illegal activity
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Transmitting viruses or other malware
- Commercial in nature, without our prior written consent
- Otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions
Employers may post job openings on the Site. When posting a job opening,
employers must agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Employers also agree to provide accurate and complete information in
their job postings. Job Board reserves the right to remove any job posting
that violates these Terms and Conditions or that we believe is
Job Board aggregates job openings from across the internet. We do not
guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the job openings that we aggregate.
We also do not endorse the employers that post job openings on our Site.
We reserve the right to edit, remove, or delete any content that you post
or submit to the Site at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the
right to suspend or terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE,
EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard
to its conflict of law provisions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Job Board agreement
between you and us with respect to your use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid
or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms and Conditions
and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions
at any time. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will
be posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following
the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions
constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions,
please contact us at this link.