Senior Front End Developer - SME React/Angular
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects, and making the codebase better.
Contract Duration: 2 Months
Required Skills Experience
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years of IT experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience developing Web applications.
- 3-5 years of experience working on Agile Development teams.
- 1-3 years of experience managing and developing applications hosted in a Cloud Environment.
- React JS.
- Responsive Design, Web Accessibility.
- Html5, CSS3.
- Agile and SCRUM Project Methodology.
- Proficient in Java 8, preferably an Oracle Certified Professional.
- Development Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring JMS, Spring Cloud, AOP, WS, Spring Web Services, Spring REST, Ext JS.
- Experience and Familiarity with DevOps concepts.
- Development tools/platforms: GitHub, Azure DevOps (ADO), Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- Test automation with Selenium and CA DevTest.
What You Will Be Doing
- Gather business requirements to develop services for Loyalty applications.
- Perform Application development using React JS, Angular, Java–spring boot.
- Provide Test Driven Development.
- Build and facilitate the integration of DevOps principles into all development.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
- Provide guidance and maintain IT hygiene for Loyalty applications.
- Identify and incorporate any new security standards that may be required to protect customer data.
- Resolve Production issues, provide bug fixes and solve identified problems in application code.
- Follow Agile and Scrum software development methodologies during project development and project communication.
- Collaborate with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop a strategy appropriate to the business requirements for quarterly Roadmap.
- Drive consensus on technical approach, sets timelines, and leads cross-functional application teams from design through delivery.
- Maintain and enhance existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues; identify and implement solutions.
- Research and implement new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Support the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines.
- Work closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.