.NETwork Security Solutions Architect (Remote)
Location: 100% Remote
Term: 12 months
- Conduct technical analysis and provide expertise in network security planning, engineering, and administration.
- Serve as the expert in enterprise network and cyber security infrastructure, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze implementation techniques and tools to identify the most efficient solutions for network security problems.
- Coordinate third-party maintenance for network and cyber security equipment and troubleshoot problems.
- Validate network security design and assess newly released equipment software and operating systems for vulnerabilities.
- Provide specifications and detailed schematics for unified network architecture.
- Monitor and detect potential performance and throughput issues, developing risk mitigation solutions.
- Provide guidance to team members and report status metrics to the Government officials.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting for network problems, including after-hours and weekend support.
- Assist the DOI SOC and cyber defense and response teams during security incidents, involving timely configuration changes to SASE and participation in significant incident bridges.
- Support user access in the client SASE portal based on least privilege roles and provide operations training and support as needed.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and recommendations to determine new technical services and solutions for DOI.
- Development of configurations, troubleshooting, and best practices to DOI and stakeholders.
- Expedite and escalate service issues for a quick resolution.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed promptly.
- Utilize fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to provide DOI and stakeholders with post-sales technical support, configuration, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies.
- Identify product defects and work with our client and Manufacturer via lab replication for root cause analysis.
- Work with our client and Manufacturer to develop and deliver bug fixes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information security (or similar field).
- 10+ years of experience in designing and deploying advanced support of enterprise networks and security solution architectures.
- Extensive knowledge of data security practices and systems; NIST, ISO, etc.
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.