You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that’s true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us—for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers’ businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
To learn more about Brightree technology and solutions watch this short video by our CEO:
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for the conversion, the management and the reporting of data within the Professional Services organization for new and existing customers. The right candidate will have an expert level knowledge of SQL Server with particular emphasis on Stored Procedures and SSIS packages. In addition, the candidate will have the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a willingness to go the extra mile in order to satisfy the customer’s needs and assist them in whatever way possible.
Location - Open for "Remote" across US
Let's talk about the role
- Partner with stakeholders to understand new data requirements to ensure results meet the business needs
- Work directly with Brightree customers to interpret their requirements to design and implement solutions
- Have an expert level understanding of SQL and stored procedures. Make modification to existing Stored Procedures. Will also be required to define new store procedures and SSIS packages
- Create solutions that allow capture of existing data into useable Brightree data formats
- Mentor Data Analysts on the Data Services team
- Communicate and consult with key accounts and customers in non-technical language
- Be cognizant of the customer’s expectations on timelines and work diligently towards achieving that goal
Let's talk about you
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field required; plus six years of experience performing analysis and design to solve customer technical and business problems
- Strong past experience in Microsoft SQL Server software development including 2 years of query tuning and performance troubleshooting and strong experience writing select, update, delete, and insert statements with multiple table joins
- Past experience executing on pre-built SSIS/DTS packages to check data and migrate data to and from data staging tables in SQL
- Also should exhibit experience with ETL process and concepts
- Prior experience communicating ideas and opportunities to stakeholders in non-technical language
- Experience in project management and identification of project critical path.
- Comfortable working in a continually changing, customer-focused, matrixed environment
- Comfortable balancing multiple high-priority deliverables correctly applying the appropriate judgment of what can shift
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
16 days ago
Last updated 16 days ago