Senior Application Developer
Auto Data Direct (ADD), a division of Reynolds and Reynolds that provides fast, accurate, real-time access to motor vehicle, vessel and driver license records, is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions at our office in Tallahassee, Florida. As a Senior Application Developer, you will be expected to mentor a team of junior software developers, and will have opportunities to lead cross-team projects, coordinating activities across the IT, Development, and Product Management group, working on B2B and Enterprise level projects where creating an exceptional user experience is a priority.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or other related field preferred
- 7+ years Engineer experience, extensively with Java or C#, Agile, React, Node.js, Postgres and relational databases
- Experience with DevOps, Cloud-native technologies, AWS. Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technologies and best practices
- Operate with a security and reliability-first mindset
- Have a playbook for running agile teams with minimal overhead
- Have the skills to create simple solutions for complex problems quickly; often benefiting from tried-and-true techniques
- Put user value before tech, learn quickly, work iteratively and naturally seek collaboration
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working as a team, helping train, guide, and lead others in building projects start to finish
Our associates receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We offer company contributions to your HSA, 6% match on 401(k), and a work/life balance with paid time off. We also encourage our associates to take advantage of our great training programs and professional development opportunities.
About our Company:
Auto Data Direct (ADD), a Reynolds and Reynolds company, offers a suite of innovative, web-based tools to expedite and simplify federal or state-required business processes as well as to provide fast, accurate, real-time access to motor vehicle, vessel and driver license records. Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Tallahassee, FL 32301