Application Developer II
Work for a Veteran-Owned company with Strong Core Values
Founded in 2012, Skaggs Consulting, Inc. located in Easton, MD is a proud Veteran- Owned, and mostly veteran staffed, company that provides crucial services for the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC). At Skaggs Consulting, Inc. our number one priority is exceeding the expectations of our customers. As a Veteran-Owned business, we know the sacrifices made by those who serve, or have served our country. We proudly honor prior, current, and retired Military and DoD civilians.
Salary: Up to $200,000 per year
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Short-Term Disability ADD Insurance
- Offer company paid Life Insurance supplementary Life Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
ACTIVE - TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Desired Qualifications Experience:
1. Minimum of six (6) years of Software/System Development work experience, with technical expertise in two (2) or more of the following areas:
- System Requirements Analysis
- Software System Design, Development, Integration, and Testing
2. In addition to the requirements above, at least five (5) years of work experience in four or more of the following areas:
- Developing software applications in C#, or Java.
- Developing software applications for Unix, Linux, or Windows environments.
- Developing DLLs for the Windows environment.
- Development on computer telephony platforms using computer telephony cards such as Dialogic
- Object-oriented design and programming.
- Working knowledge of common protocols/standards such as TCP/IP, SNMP, H.323,X.25, 802.11, 802.16, SIP, IvIEGACO, or MGCP.
- Web development, with proven knowledge of XML, php, mySQL, CoIdFusion, or Apache.
- Script writing using Perl, Python, Bourne shell, C shell, or other proprietary scripting languages.
- Database experience with Sybase, Oracle, or Microsoft. Reverse engineering and analysis of software.
- Kernel knowledge of Unix (Linux)
- Bit-level data analysis.
Experience with C#/.NET or Java development on Windows
Familiarity and interest in learning web assembly
Experience in objectoriented programming, development patterns, unit testing and design
Experience with XML and JSON
Understanding or experience with NoSQL databases
Ability to recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of development alternatives
Experience with code repositories and code review practices
Willingness to work in a team environment and participate in code reviews and design discussions
Experience in Agile development processes
Experience with Spring Data
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year
- 6 years
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience with C#/.NET or Java development on Windows?
- Do you have experience or interest in learning web assembly?
- Do you have experience with NoSQL databases?
- Software/system development work, with technical expertise: 6 years (Required)
- /active SCI access (Required)
- /do you hold a Full-Scope lifestyle Polygraph (Required)
- Top Secret (Required)
Work Location: In person