Software Dev Engineer - Mid-Level Sign on Bonus! Onsite
Idaho Falls, ID
Mid, Senior level
Software Development Engineer, SIGN ON BONUS - Nuclear Division Onsite
Come help us tackle our new contracts! We're growing and looking for a Software Development Engineer and as key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the development, maintenance, and installation of software for real-time plant process monitoring and information systems for nuclear power plants.
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho ** Please note that this is 100% onsite
We take care of our people!
Paid Time Off I 401K with Employer Match and Profit Sharing I Health and Wellness Benefits I Learning and Development Opportunities I Referral Program I Competitive Pay I Recognition I
Employee Stock Purchase PlanI
Inclusive Supportive Culture
- Develop, review, test, troubleshoot and refine system and software requirements with internal and external customers
- Perform requirements capture and specification; feasibility, concept proving and prototyping; and design, code, test, debug, configure, maintain and document software
- Create and/or review design documentation for software
- Create and/or review formal test documentation for software
- Integrate created software into respective systems
- Support deployed systems by analyzing and fixing software related issues
Measure for Success:
- Work well independently and as part of a team to achieve team and organizational goals
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus by listening to, recognizing, and responding to customer input in an effective, timely and courteous manner
- Take initiative as problems and opportunities arise by anticipating and meeting customer needs and company expectations
What you Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing software using C/C++/C# and working the full product life cycle from concept, requirements capture, through design, implementation, testing, and installation phases.
- 1+ years of software project lead experience
- Technical documentation skills
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git, or similar platform
- Experience with VMWare Workstation Pro, or similar virtualization software
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio C/C++/C#
- Familiarity with performing formal testing/integration, including software unit testing and integration of software with hardware as well as creating and executing system test procedures
Who we are:
Environmental, Social and Governance
Scientech, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, is a global provider of commercial power instrumentation, electrical components, specialty hardware, process control systems, and proprietary database solutions aimed at improving safety, plant performance and reliability as well as reducing costs. Scientech offers products and services for the nuclear, fossil, and renewable generating markets.
No unsolicited agency submittals please. Agency partners must be invited to participate in a search by our
Talent Acquisition Teamand have signed terms in place prior to any submittal. Resumes submitted directly to any Curtiss-Wright employee or affiliate will not qualify for fee payment, and therefore become the property of Curtiss-Wright.
This position may require exposure to export-controlled information and subject to additional security screening. In the event information provided during the security screening reveals ineligibility to access export-controlled information, any offer of employment may be reconsidered or withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact
Talent Acquisitionand we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
21 days ago
Last updated 21 days ago