Lead Content Designer
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills Experience
- 5+ years of Graphic or Website Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of Content Strategy or Content Design experience in the marketing space, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Lead complex initiatives for internet and application content design.
- Identify the modeling and all risk management including compliance with all federal and state laws for accessibility for all users.
- Review and analyze complex business and operational objectives that require in-depth evaluation.
- Complete work in accordance with all risk management, compliance, and business process expectations.
- Make decisions requiring solid understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Conduct due diligence and portfolio administration as necessary and provide in-depth research on relevant industry trends.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- May lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor.
- Defining, planning, and creating consumable, customer-centric information design and content for B2B customers.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.