Full Stack .NET Developer
Gas Pos is disrupting the way fuel is sold in America. In partnership with some of the largest Logistics and Truck Stops organizations in the world we have launched a new mobile first payment system for Fleets and the general public.
Our organization is looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about distributed systems and building high scale services
- Likes to work in an agile development team that iterates rapidly
- Loves new technological challenges and excels at solving them
- Excited about making better software and continuously improving the development, integration, and deployment process Software engineers in our team wear many hats and demonstrate technical breadth, depth, and leadership.
- You will participate in all stages of the engineering lifecycle. As an engineer in the team, you will provide hands-on, technical leadership in your assigned domain.
- BS in Computer Science or 4 years of IT work experience
- 2+ years design and implementation of web services development experience
- 1+ years of experience implementing and/or operating large scale software services, components, or feature areas
- Demonstrated proficiency in coding, code reviews, and technical communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
•Effective collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Engineering: 4 years (Required)
- North Little Rock, AR (Preferred)
- MCSE (Preferred)