ASP.NET Web Developer
System Studies Simulation, Inc (S³ Inc.) is a woman owned small business founded in 1991, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, that provides technical, programmatic, and logistics services to US Department of Defense, other US Government Agencies, and Partner Nation militaries, co-located with Government requirements.
S³ has 3 wholly owned subsidiaries: KBFS- provides aviation pilot training, heavy lift, aircraft maintenance, and related aircraft services to Government and commercial requirements IAW multiple FAA certifications; S3I- OCONUS FMS technical services, maintenance, and aviation platform training; and, GLSS- SCA/CBA contract aviation maintenance.
S³ Inc. is seeking an ASP.NET Web Developer to join the corporate IT team at our HQ in Cummings Research Park, Huntsville, AL.
This is NOT a teleworking position; no relocation cost reimbursement is available for this position.
The Web Developer will apply security principles, methodologies, and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes in order to meet or exceed customer expectations, and, complete projects within targeted time scheduled milestones and cost estimates.
- Configure Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2019 IIS for a website internal or external
- Install SSL Certificates.
- Installing and configuring Visual Studio 2019 and creating websites in ASP.Net and C# and then document the coding.
- Administer Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2019 and integrate web applications with SQL Server.
- Create routine SQL DB backup jobs.
- Document instructional steps of your tasks, for others to back you up.
- Administer Sharepoint 2016, 2019, Online.
- Work with Microsoft 365 suite of products including PowerApps.
- Automate routine Daily upload jobs
- Use and integration of 3rd party tools to include Microsoft 365 suite of apps.
- Work with other depts. to gather information about how website tools are used, and how you can better them.
- BS Computer Science degree, or other computer-related discipline and 5+ years’ of relevant experience or an AS degree in a related field and 10+ years’ of relevant experience.
- 2 years of experience creating websites with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C#.
- 2 years of experience creating and maintaining an LLS website.
- 2 years of experience documenting code in a version control type repository.
- Experience with full life cycle software development is preferred.
Systems Studies and Simulation, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the S3 Inc. Careers Page as a result of your disability, you can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 539-1700 Ext 1127 or by sending an email to: email@example.com . Thank you for your interest in S3 Inc.