Do you have what it takes to work for a leading FinTech transformation provider?
Kinective is an innovative software and technology company dominating the Fintech space. Our market-proven software is driving a new norm for how consumers interact with their bank or credit union by integrating the foundational technology used to serve customers. Simply put, we’re connecting banks and credit unions to the future.
What are we looking for?
As the Systems Administrator at Kinective, you will be instrumental in the day-to-day management, maintenance, and support of our organization's IT infrastructure as well as end-user support. This role is crucial in ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our systems, networks, and servers.
A successful candidate will have great customer service and communication skills.
This position will report to the Director, Information Technology
- Perform system installations, configurations, and upgrades.
- Monitor and maintain server and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, providing timely solutions.
- Manage and administer cloud-based services including Office 365, Azure, and AWS.
- Implement and maintain security protocols and measures.
- Backup and disaster recovery planning and execution.
- Collaborate with other IT team members and departments to support technology needs.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve system performance and efficiency. Provide technical support to end-users and resolve IT-related problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Systems Administrator or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V).
- Familiarity with cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure).
- Proficiency in networking and security protocols.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Certifications in these areas are a plus. Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, CompTIA, Security
What does life at Kinective look like?
A typical corporate environment is pretty stiff and uninspiring. Not at Kinective. We like to balance all of our hard work with a bit of fun from time to time. Imagine working in an environment where we are continuously building the right place to work and the solutions that truly solve client needs.
Our culture empowers team members to take the lead, upholds integrity as our bedrock, and values trust and respect in all our operations. We truly believe in learning new skills, mentoring colleagues, and nurturing personal development. That’s why we seek to promote from within and give our team members the opportunity to rise with us.
Kinective is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of color, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, and/or local law.
Join us at Kinective, where we are not just shaping the future of fintech; we are shaping careers and futures. Apply now to be a part of our groundbreaking journey.
Please note that this role does not currently offer sponsorship opportunities.
To learn more, look deeper at www.kinective.io