Systems Engineer II
(Remote position open to applicants residing in TX, CO, NM, AZ, UT, and ID)
Do you have a knack for explaining complex technology concepts to people? Do you love implementing new systems and delivering valuable technology solutions to clients? Do you enjoy solving problems, working alongside a great team and getting your hands dirty with the latest technology? Then this position is for you!
This position will consult, plan, and deploy complex IT infrastructure projects both on premise and in the cloud for small to medium sized business. Working with a team of talented and experienced technicians and consultants, this role will require hands on, advanced level configuration and implementation of servers, firewalls, switches, and cloud technologies such as Azure and Microsoft 365. By actively listening to client needs and concerns you will create positive business outcomes for our clients by implementing best of breed technologies while ensuring project scope is adhered to; budget is maintained; and timelines are met. You will develop clear and concise technical documentation and deliverables. Each day, you will interact and communicate with executives and provide friendly and positive support for clients over the phone and in person. This position participates in an on-call rotation.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012/2016/2020) including Active Directory Design (GPO, Policies, Sites, Users, Groups Security, DNS, DHCP)
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud technologies and migrations to include Compute, Storage, Directory Virtual Desktop
- Networking: Routing, Switching, Wireless, Firewalls and VPN utilizing Cisco Meraki, Fortinet Ubiquiti
- Virtualization Software such as VMware/Hyper-V
- 4+ years related experience.
Not Required, but these skills/competencies are a plus:
- Managed Services Provider experience
Get to the EDGE—where Everyone Deserves Great Experiences!
IronEdge is the premier IT solutions provider for Texas-based businesses. We love what we do, and our team loves working together to eliminate the frustration companies face with technology. As a service-centric company with a culture that always puts people first, IronEdge is dedicated to providing a fun, fulfilling and inclusive environment where teammates can excel in their specialized roles. With a great team comes great achievements and we’re proud to share that IronEdge is a Great Place to Work® Certified™ company. Our award-winning team is honored to be recognized among the tech industry’s leading MSPs and named to esteemed lists such as the CRN MSP 500 and Channel Futures MSP 501 year after year.
- IEG pays a portion of employee premiums for Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Vision Insurance
- ADD Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Matching 401k
- At IEG, everyone deserves great experiences!
$66,000 to $73,000
Click CONTINUE to apply!
24 days ago
Last updated 24 days ago