AWS System Engineer
For Engineers that love being in companies that value their Engineering teams first-and-foremost (and with quality of life perks that make sure you have the opportunity to live as well as work-including great deals on live events!), this type of opportunity can build a unique level of satisfaction.
Required Skills Experience
- Experience working with AWS in SAAS company
- 2+ years in production with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CI/CD responsibilities (Argo, Gitlab)
- Hands-on projects with CloudFlare
- In-depth recent CDN Knowledge
Desired Skills Experience
- High level of Python experience
- Strong DataDog understanding
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Hands On
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.