Attorneys' Title Fund Services
The Systems Engineer will design, implement, and maintain complex infrastructure solutions for multiple datacenters. Work with other departments across IS and Security Divisions ensuring solutions are designed to meet current industry engineering best practices while meeting the business needs. Utilize automation to deliver Infrastructure as a Code.
This position requires in-office attendance in one of five locations in the United States, two days per week (Orlando, FL; Minnetonka, MN; Akron, OH; Tampa, FL; Plano, TX). Remote candidates are not being considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
With general direction, responsible to:
- Provision, manage, monitor, test, and decommission services.
- Stay current on assigned technical concepts; model and enforce best practices.
- Evaluate, plan and implement medium- and large-sized projects.
- Apply knowledge of the corporate network, infrastructure systems, CI/CD pipelines and possess broad scripting and troubleshooting skills.
- Document and resolve complex problems.
- Report progress to leaders.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Competent to work in all phases of engineering including troubleshooting and projects; always takes the implications of changes to the current technical environment into consideration before acting.
Typically has 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Active Directory Design and administration for a multi-domain environment
- Windows Server Operating System and related services
- DNS/DHCP/DFS/GPO design and administration
- VMWare Administration
- SAN and NAS design principles
- Azure IaaS
- Advanced Microsoft PowerShell Scripting
- Infrastructure Automation
Additional skills preferred:
- Experience with datacenter automation using tools like Ansible and/or Terraform
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
We offer a competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including health, life, and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please get in touch with your human resources representative regarding the application process.
Old Republic Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer
21 days ago
Last updated 21 days ago