Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology, and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Required Skills Experience
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Solid work ethic.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter that can work independently and, on a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Organizational skills to handle a high volume of tickets at varying stages of completion.
- Excellent business communications, writing, telephone skills, and confident professional interactions with end-users representing customers.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and quickly adapt to changes.
- Proficient typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, stand and walk or sit for extended periods, and perform repetitive movements such as bending, lifting, or stretching.
- Able to follow directions with the emphasis being placed on safety while performing tasks.
- Ability to work directly with the customer with confidence and professionalism.
What You Will Be Doing Daily Responsibilities
- Serve as POC (Point of Contact) for onsite requests; manage all escalations onsite.
- Maintain/Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Provide proficient and professional turnaround of customer and end-user requests.
- Manage metrics and provide them to customers on a weekly basis.
- These metrics are but not limited to:
- Peripheral usage, badge loading errors, weekly stock levels, and escalated tickets.
- Restock IT (Information Technology) Cabinets across campus.
- Create dispatches as needed via the approved SOP to ensure min/maximum level of stock is maintained.
- Maintain all training required by the customer for Compliance purposes.
- Manage all SLAs (SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS) to ensure 100% compliance.
- Follow prescribed safety measures and procedures.
- Cross-train and support the team as needed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.