Create the future of e-health together with us by becoming a Systems Administrator
At CompuGroup Medical we have the mission of building ground-breaking solutions for digital healthcare. Our vision is revolutionizing how healthcare professionals produce, access, and utilize information and thus enabling them to focus on the core value of their work: patient outcomes.
- Manage the life cycle management of infrastructure platforms
- Use cloud and on-prem technologies with both virtual physical servers, Microsoft SQL databases, ETL services, some middleware services, backup services, SAN and load balancers
- Assist the day-to-day server database services both on-prem in the cloud
- Oversee infrastructure services to include DNS, Active Directory, monitoring backup/restores.
- Patch Management - SCCM, BigFix is a plus.
- MFA Technology configuration and deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with cloud environments like Azure, AWS, DevOps GCP
- VMware virtual environments utilizing vSphere, PowerShell, CoCD/Jenkins,
- Veaam – Backup/Restore expertise a plus
- Disaster Recovery Planning, Documenting Implementing expertise is required
What you can expect from us:
- Purpose: Become part of an important missions. At the interface between healthcare and digitization we create the future of e-health.
- Communities: At CGM the people and diversity are in the center of our attention.
- Career Opportunities: We are offering a variety of internal career opportunities and numerous long-term perspectives.
- Security: We offer a secure workplace in a crisis-proof market.
- All-round benefits package: Medical, Dental and Vision as well as 401k with employer matching. Personal Time Off to promote work life balance.
- Work environment: Modern workplaces, flexible working hours, hybrid work options and much more
Convinced? Submit your application now! Please make sure to include your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible hire date.
We create the future of e-health.
Become part of a significant mission.
Remote positions are intended to be filled outside of the state of California, Colorado and New Jersey
18 days ago
Last updated 18 days ago