Service Desk Administrator
If you’re looking for a career with a company where you can make a difference, earn a competitive salary, and have ample professional growth opportunities, this is it.
TransMedics is a publicly traded, medical technology company revolutionizing what’s possible in organ transplant through innovation, collaboration, and commitment. We’re growing and transforming the transplantation industry through our Organ Care System (OCS™) technology platform National OCS Program, preserving organs used in heart, lung, and liver patient transplants for safe transport nationwide.
Currently, we have an opening for an IT Service Desk Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA
Competitive base salary
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K Plan with match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Flexible spending accounts
Short- long-term disability insurance
Paid vacation holidays
Refer a friend and earn extra cash
Free Fitness Center (Andover, MA location)
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and developing expertise in end user technologies.
- Strong orientation to customer service
- Asks for help and works collaboratively with team members when issues present themselves; does not settle for not knowing the outcome or resolution steps for important issues
- Effective communicator / documenter – documents process and trains team members with ease
- Identifies knowledge gaps and closes them; demonstrates consistent intellectual curiously and drive to learn more and self-develop himself/herself
- Assist with IT infrastructure improvements for TransMedics. Interact as needed with the IT service provider and TransMedics stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance to TransMedics staff concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including office applications, operating systems, printing and hardware installation.
- Configure workstations and user accounts, including phone, Ethernet, computer, docking station. Provide equipment and services orientation to new employees.
- Facilitate help desk ticket resolution between employees and IT service provider and serve as escalation point to employees with unresolved open tickets
- Maintain equipment and software inventory. Coordinate the purchase of new workstation, software and license renewals.
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Information Systems degree or equivalent combination of education, training, certifications, and experience
- Experience with Mac (80%) and Windows (20%) client operating systems and troubleshooting problems with Mac and Windows related software, including:
- Microsoft 365
- Active Directory Users and Groups
- Azure AD
- Experience with Endpoint Security software including:
- Configuration/deployment management tools such as JAMF, Intune, etc..
- Endpoint Detection Response Tools such as Sentinel One and Microsoft Security
- Group Policy
- Email security
- Solid understanding of network connectivity. Wireless and wired.
- Automation and central deployment experience
- Primary understanding of designing, deploying and troubleshooting client endpoints.
- Strong analytical and deep-dive problem solving skills across multiple disciplines. (HW, OS, Network, etc.)
- Understand ITIL Concepts (certification is a plus!)
- IT Service Management tooling (ServiceNow, FreshService, etc.)
- Well organized with strong asset and license capacity planning experience
- Experience with physical security management solutions
This job is based full-time at our Andover, MA Logistics Call Center (remote shifts are not available). The Service Desk Administrator will work approximately 15 12-hour shifts per month in a 4 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 4 days off schedule, including nights, holidays, and weekends to support our 24/7 Command Center.
At TransMedics, we care about people—and that includes our employees. We know our employees are key to our success and the success of our patients. We offer an engaging, supportive work environment, great benefits, and the opportunity to shape both our future and the future of transplant medicine.
TransMedics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 4 years
- 8 hour shift
- Do you now or will you in the future need sponsorship?
Work Location: In person