Senior Network Administrator
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting virtual servers and data storage, maintaining network performance, planning and implementing data and phone connectivity for networks, monitoring cybersecurity tools, configuring domains, and solving networking issues.
1. Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot virtual servers and data storage, including Hyper-V and SAN storage; administer Windows servers, Active Directory, file/print server, and DNS/DHCP/IIS services.
2. Maintain network performance by conducting network monitoring, analyses, and performance tuning; research and troubleshoot user and server problems by reviewing and analyzing logs, records, and network configurations.
3. Participate in planning, designing and implementing data and phone connectivity for local area network and wide area network systems, including all WIFI networks.
4. Monitor cybersecurity tools, participate in the investigation and resolution of cybersecurity events/incidents, participate in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments and security audits, and anticipate new security threats and stay up to date with evolving infrastructures.
5. Configure domain organizational units, groups, distribution lists and server permissions.
6. Provide PC technicians with troubleshooting applications and solve network issues affecting PCs and peripherals.
7. Establish, configure and maintain user accounts.
8. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Knowledge and Skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft networking.
- Knowledge of Windows server operating systems 2012R2 to 2022.
- Ability to perform hardware diagnostics and repairs; familiarity with SolarWinds.
- Understanding of Azure, O365, and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki Networking.
- Familiarity with systems like Beyond Trust, Cherwell, Microsoft RDS.
- Familiarity with cyber tools including SIEMs, MDR/XDRs, security patching, and vulnerability management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and have a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills towards both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and Clustering preferred.
- Knowledge of SAN devices such as DELL/EMC PowerStore and Unity XT preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related discipline.
- At least five years of related experience in network/systems administration.
No 3rd Party Partnerships, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Tulsa, OK 74132