Principal Azure Data Engineer
P3 Adaptive (https://p3adaptive.com/) has been the pioneer of data empowerment since 2010. Our mission is to re-shape the entire analytics industry taking it from the current lumbering and friction-filled incarnation and turning it into the nimble and revolutionary movement it's always supposed to have been.
We are actively hiring data engineers with an intermediate or better working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics Services. If you are experienced in creating solutions with Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, and Azure SQL Server, you would be a great fit for this position.
As a P3 Adaptive Data Engineer, you'll be intimately involved every day providing remote development for organizations in diverse industries that are working to adopt this new and improved way of thinking.
Why Work for P3 Adaptive?
Overall, what we do is really cool and really important. As part of the P3 Adaptive team, you will work with the most exciting platforms in Microsoft's history to solve data issues across multiple business segments and industries. You will work with some of the brightest minds and most passionate people in the industry. You will make a difference from your first day and you won't stop there. With P3 Adaptive, you will have both the resources and the support you need to grow your career. If that isn't enough, you will also have direct access to leadership, the opportunity for advancement, and access to top-tier ongoing training.
Finally, we're not your typical 9 to 5. P3 Adaptive is respectful of the need for work/life balance. With flexible schedules and the permanent ability to work remotely, you can make your schedule suit your personal needs.
- Support the execution of Power BI projects, working alongside expert Principal Consultants and Solution Architects.
- Create Data Storage Solutions with SQL Server and Data Lakes.
- Develop ETL Pipelines with Azure Data Factory.
- Provision Azure Subscriptions and Resources.
- Develop Automation Solutions using languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management skills – multitasking is critical
- Experienced in Project Management
- Intermediate or better knowledge of T-SQL for DDL and DML applications.
- Experience with Azure Active Directory Security Groups and Role-Based Access Controls
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS preferred
- Experience with PowerShell and Python preferred
- Ability to connect with our clients
- Insatiable curiosity and love of learning
- Travel Optional
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior Professional Services or Consulting
- Dental, life, medical, vision, and 401k
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Continued training to level up your Power Skills
- Supplemental benefits available:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Hardware and software allowance
- Personalized incentives
Do you meet the criteria? Are you ready to take control of your career?
P3 Adaptive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all applications from suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote