Advocacy Solutions is a growing and diverse company. We help individuals throughout the United States receive Social Security Disability benefits and Veterans disability benefits.
We are looking for someone to work closely with the rest of our team to ensure that our company is using the most up-to-date technology to run our business. Ensure that the hardware and software used by our company is compatible, secure, and scalable. Be responsible for managing the internal network and providing support for our staff.
We offer competitive pay, 401(k), medical, dental, vision and other benefits, paid time off and company paid holidays.
- This job requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or a related field and 5 years of experience in IT management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, systems performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure).
- Expertise in analyzing and repairing large-scale distributed systems; creating volumes and assigning them to servers and remote replication.
- Working knowledge of Unix systems administration; Azure and AWS; Windows Server and Windows Desktop environments; Microsoft Office 365.
Advocacy Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.