Active Directory Administrator/IT Analyst (Remote)
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Active Directory Administrator/IT Analyst. Your main responsibilities will be to provide system support and coordination of existing projects. You will join a close-knit and highly technical team that supports a federal client. 100% Remote work.
- Administer, operate, and maintain authentication systems and services.
- Administer Microsoft Windows Active Directory domains using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, and others as necessary.
- Provide Active Directory group policy support.
- Create and modify scripts used to manage and report on domains.
- Working knowledge of the creation/modification/deletion of all Active Directory objects which includes but not limited to:
- Daily work task/incidents assigned to Account Access Management (AMT) queue for Onboarding, Offboarding and Employee Transfer user objects
- Daily work task/incidents assigned to Account Access Management (AMT) queue for Network Share (NTFS) permissions/access this includes creating/modify group objects
- Creation of Organizational Units (OU) as requested via AIT Intakes
- Work as an AMT Resource processing Intakes that require creation/modification/deletion of all Active Directory objects
- Working knowledge of PowerShell to create/modify scripts and run specific PowerShell commands
The following are desirable:
- Working knowledge of technical writing processes and tasks
- Working Knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience monitoring and maintaining enterprise level authentication systems and services for a complex organization >5000 users.
- Mid-level experience managing complex Active Directory architecture.
- Mid-level experience writing scripts to manage AD.
- Mid-level experience tracking and resolving incidents via ticket queue.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to maintenance windows and change control procedures.
- Self-motivated to take ownership of projects.
- Ability to multi-task between multiple projects and multiple customer requirements.
- Eager to learn and passionate about IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field and 5-8 years of IT experience, or 8 years of IT experience.
- 3 years of federal government related experience.
- Experience working with a large organization (>10,000 customers).
- Experience collaborating with peer and client teams.
- Experience working remotely and onsite.
- Experience using a Helpdesk system – BMC Remedy or ServiceNow is a plus.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.