Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 18 Months
Required Skills Experience
- 8+ (Sr/Lead) Years of working experience in different .Net related technologies such as .net core, C#, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Entity Framework, Entity Core, SQL Server proficiency
- 4+ years of experience in .net core
- Good Experience on writing unit test cases (nuint/xunit) or any other supported frameworks.
- 6+ Years of working experience in SQLServer database and Mongo
- 5+ Years of working experience in creating Web services/ Web APIs.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET Framework development techniques.
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Working experience with TFS, GIT, Azure Cloud, CI/CD integration.
- Experience with different project development life cycle methodologies such as agile/scrum to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will analyze, design, develop, unit test and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements independently.
- Apply your experience to design build reliable, scalable, data-driven distributed applications and services
- Develop solutions in an agile/scrum development environment
- Participate in code reviews, planning and estimation meetings
- Participate in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the product owners, designers, and testers
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to troubleshoot, and seek answers from a variety of sources
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster a positive work environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and comply with development and developer policies
- Lead roles will Coach, Mentor others on the team
- Lead roles are a SME/SPOC and are expected to own an effort thru to completion, engaging other developers and teams as needed
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.