Jr Systems Administrator
The Systems Administrator must have a diverse set of advanced skills in a company that is rapidly growing and operates at three different locations with various levels of IT infrastructure. The role will require a strong familiarity with Microsoft technologies, AWS and/or Azure cloud infrastructure. The candidate will be working in an environment with VMware and/or Hyper-V, SAN/NAS, Backup technologies, Citrix, Office 365, and Hybrid authentication environments. They will also be responsible with helping resolve Level 2 user support tickets.
- Install and configure software, hardware and assist with networks
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT Infrastructure (On-Premises, Cloud, and Hybrid)
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Identify system requirements and install upgrades
- Track emerging technologies and implement them in the organization
- Assist team members with systems, process, and infrastructure implementation
- Help maintain and manage company sites (internal and external)
- Help maintain Red 6 company core systems. (AD, AAD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, PKI, Radius, MFA, SSO, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation on systems
- Experienced in Active Directory, Azure, VMWare, VEEAM, Intune MDM
- Experienced in RHEL and Debian flavors of Linux
- Bachelor's Degree or hands on work experience in mid-large sized enterprise environments
- 1-4 years of Computer Systems Administration or Computer Systems Engineering
- Extensive experience with various Microsoft technologies
- Azure AD, Intune, SCCM, O365, PowerShell, Group Policies, etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools (Auvik, PRTG, DataDog, Splunk, SIEM, SOC)
- Familiarity with Hybrid Microsoft Environments
- Familiarity with authentication and provisioning protocols. (SAML, SSO, JIT, SCIM, Kerberos)
- Familiarity with virtualization platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Intimate experience with Dell Servers and Server Technology
- Certifications such as, MCSA, RHCE, Server+, VCP-DCV, RHCSA
- Automation and Scripting are highly desired
- Qualified candidate must have the ability to obtain a security clearance. This requires U.S. Citizenship
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations.
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, "we", "our", or "us") may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California "consumers" regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, "consumers" means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.