Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead Software Engineer Hybrid
Are you interested in a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge and innovative products of tomorrow, with a team of engineers with similar passion and open to creative thinking?
Neptune Technology Group Inc. is a technology company serving water utilities across North America. Since 1892, we have continually focused on the evolving needs of water utilities – revenue optimization, operational efficiencies, and improved customer service. With our portfolio of smart water meters, data collection systems, and software, we make data actionable for our customers – so they can remain focused on the business of water. For additional information, please visit the company website at www.neptunetg.com.
As a CRM Programmer Analyst, you will apply knowledge of Enterprise Applications and development to analyze, program, and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Power platform cloud-based enterprise software in support of business objectives. Responsible for analysis, development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment support of the enterprise software application. Plan and manage the installation of enterprise application upgrades, integrations, and other systems changes.
- Delivery of Enterprise Applications:Understand business requirements and perform technical implementations by leveraging knowledge of enterprise applications and technical expertise.
Development of CRM functionality that optimizes, extends and/or integrates Neptune’s enterprise applications, data, and reports.Implement configuration changes and work with other internal enterprise application teams, vendors and partners as required.Support QA and UAT testing.
- Support of Enterprise ApplicationsProvide end user support, system maintenance/security and incident resolution to ensure stable and resilient business operations of enterprise applications.
Ensure enhancements, changes and systems configurations are appropriately documented.Participate in agile team ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, review professional publications; develop personal networks, and participate in professional groups.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and strong team-building skills.
- Pragmatic problem-solving and decision-making skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Relentless passion and commitment to operational excellence – delivering in scope, on time, and on the budget to the delight of our internal customers.
- Dynamics 365 configuration, customization, workflows, plugins, HTML, JS, TypeScript Web resources, and Unified Interface
- Solid background using CRM foundational components
- Microsoft Power Platform including model-driven canvas apps, and Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Power Portals designing, configurations, and integrating with Non-Power platform applications, UI development, and Liquid scripting
- Cloud/on-prem databases such as Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, and SQL Server
- MS SSIS and other third-party connector/integration tool such as Kingsway Soft
- Code project management tools including Git, TFS, JIRA, and Confluence
- Dynamics 365 CRM development environments, code merge, deployments, and CI/CD.
- Technical Functional documentation of software components
- Provide troubleshooting and support for all environments.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Azure cloud including authentication and resource management
- Experience with QAD or SAP ERP integrations
Location: Tallassee, AL or Duluth, GA or Mississauga CAN
Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA M/F/Vet Disability
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Duluth, GA 30096: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Duluth, GA 30096