Applications Analyst, Care Coordination
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
The Applications Analyst is responsible for managing, troubleshooting, and maintaining all applications within the Coordinated Care Department. The Analyst is responsible for handling user questions and requests and surfacing appropriate issues to appropriate GHS associates. Other responsibilities involve maintenance of master files, coordinating user training, communication with the Information Services Department, and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to positively interact with a variety of hospital personnel, including the ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical associates.
- Understanding of PC hardware and peripherals (PC computers, printers, modem, etc.).
- Excellent PC skills required, including a working knowledge of the Windows Platform (client and server).
- Experience with one or more database systems (i.e. Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle).
- Ability to identify, understand, and analyze technical issues and to develop solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (including MS Access) and Windows 95 (Windows NT or Windows 2000 a plus).
- Experience with management/administration of multi-user, Windows based applications.
- Ability to relearn technology to insure that knowledge and skills are current with business demands.
- Proficient skills to collect, organize and analyze data, to produce reports, and to recommend improvements and solutions.
- If no Bachelor’s degree, then equivalent experience in this area is desirable.
- Previous experience in healthcare industry preferred, but not required.
23 days ago
Last updated 23 days ago