SQL Data Analyst I
The SQL Data Analyst role is fully remote (or work from our luxury offices in Chicago, Indianapolis, Boston, NYC, Gladstone NJ if preferred).
***Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship assistance at this time or in the future.***
Are you a problem-solver who thrives in a data rich environment in the Life Sciences space? Do you love mentoring and encouraging others? Join our Customer Engagement Solutions Team within PRECISIONxtract where we excel at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
Highly analytical, dedicated professionals who also love data, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company an outstanding fit for us. We are excited to bring a forward-thinking, motivated Business Intelligence Analyst onto our growing team.
The primary responsibility of the SQL Data Analyst I is to support our clients through consistent delivery of development projects, thorough quality control, and associated documentation. A successful SQL Developer I is expected to understand, implement, and transform business requirements into well-documented data functionality.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Owning the transformation of clear business rules into functional data requirements
- Executing code and self-validating results
- Proficient in understanding stored procedures, views, and functions within T-SQL
- Understanding and maintaining proper branch management within development projects
- Writing and modifying procedural code that is well-documented, logical, easy to follow
- Communicating to others in regard to data output and limitations
- Follow established procedures and standards as outlined by leadership
- Maintain associated procedural documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with relational databases
- 2 to 5 years industry experience
- Evident proficiency and hands-on experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Undergraduate degree with a quantitative focus
- Owning the outcome of your work; be accountable
- Good time management
- Clear and effective communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Capable of dealing gracefully with failure
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience in SSIS, AzureDevOps, or Visual Studio is a plus but not required
- Experience in code optimization is a plus but not required
Reasonable estimate of the current range
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.