Data Analyst III
About CreditServe As a premier consumer finance consulting company, we offer innovative solutions and personalized service that consistently exceeds expectations. At CreditServe, our goal is to provide the highest level of availability, flexibility, and personalized solutions to our clients.
Why Us At CreditServe, we pride ourselves in our team’s skill sets and ability to produce industry-leading results from a small, elite team. We want to invest in long-term employees who can learn quickly and grow with us. By joining us, you will be involved in developing industry-leading solutions, have extremely valuable resources to learn from, and work for a company that highly values its talented employees. We also offer a very competitive benefits package, including 401k.
This role will report to the Manager of Lead Acquisition, providing insights into underwriting strategy performance and deploying updated processes. With an inquisitive mindset, they will unearth root causes of unexpected behaviors and capitalize on opportunities through data-driven recommendations. They will partner with business leads and subject matter experts to document processes and policies, and other projects as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Use SQL and PowerBI to conduct analyses and determine subsequent actions.
- Use data to tell accessible and persuasive stories.
- Create and maintain underwriting workflows.
- Serve as functional admin and subject matter expert for underwriting strategy systems.
- Develop documentation and resources for internal processes and projects.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Lead the concurrent advancement of multiple team initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst position in financial services, risk management, or marketing analysis (Required)
- Undergraduate degree in Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Statistics (Preferred)
- Advanced Data Visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) (Required)
- Advanced Microsoft SQL (Required)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) (Required)
- Python (Preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $100,000-$120,000
Role Location: Remote
- 401(k) Matching
- Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Competitive Bonus
- Work-life Balance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday