Data Analyst (virtual/remote)
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will support the Washington, D.C., Government Office of Contracting and Procurement to evaluate and analyze complex datasets and information specific to local government procurement efforts.
As a Data Analyst you'll have an opportunity to help identify issues and isolate problems to develop solutions, improve quality, and implement recommendations.
Be a part of a dynamic team of business leaders, IT professionals, and program staff creating better business practices!!
More About the Role:
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Gather, input, track, organize, merge, reshape, clean, and evaluate the quality of complex datasets and information specific to city procurements;
- Analyze data and information to identify issues and isolate problems;
- Develop solutions and measurements of productivity and effectiveness to support strategic planning and maximization of resources;
- Develop briefings and reports of findings and recommendations, including implementation strategy;
- Deploy policies and procedures aligned with agency goals and objectives; and
- Participate in the preparation of meetings and conferences.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree with minimum eight (8) years experience;
- Highly advanced analytical skills with the ability to interpret and synthesize complex data sets to improve quality;
- Expertise in performing exploratory data analysis and visualization with Excel, SQL, SQL Server, Tableau, SAS, or some other COTS data analysis tool;
- Highly inquisitive, detail oriented analytically-minded professional with the ability to identify innovative methods to resolve challenges;
- Expert knowledge of project management principles, practices, and techniques to organize, analyze and evaluate;
- Ability to plan, develop and conduct management studies and reports of considerable scope, complexity, and significance;
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deliver high-quality, professional deliverables under pressure with limited direction/information;
- Highly advanced communication, customer relationship, and persuasion skills (both written and verbal), including under time pressure; and
- Committed to working independently and/or collaboratively, toward a set of common goals objectives..
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Acquisition/procurement and/or background in Finance;
- Experience with SAP Ariba, AASHTOWare; and/or
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.