The companies we work with have remote, hybrid, or flexible work opportunities across the United States. Express your interest to find out more!
Multiple Contract Opportunities!
- Remote, Hybrid Onsite Options
- Opportunity to showcase skills and get expert advice on resumes
The Data Analyst will take responsibility for managing the master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Responsible for providing quality data to businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
- Supports, promotes, and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
- Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
- Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective, and reliable manner.
- Receives, archives distributes, loads, and disposes of technical data according to policies, standards, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
The Data Analyst opportunity is used to fill high-volume roles or frequently hired positions to be used for future openings. By filling out an application you are joining our LiveMarket, where you have the opportunity to be matched with openings that are the right fit for you. The responsibilities and requirements of each role vary by opportunity. Our team will help guide you on how to best showcase your skills and match you to the right opportunity for you!