At Exiger we work every day to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver data information and analytical work on a wide range of cases. Team members are expected to provide high quality work-product as needed while also providing insights and recommendations to other team members;
- Types of work include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and extracting data from Exiger Technology.
- Manipulating and arranging data.
- Using technical skills e.g. SQL, Excel Formulas, Python to strengthen, speed up and scale current processes.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of activities being conducted.
- Help to identify and resolve or escalate product/service issues.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience, ideally acquired in a technical or quantitative discipline.
- 1 to 2 years experience using Python and SQL.
- Experience with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts.
- Data analysis experience including use of relevant software (e.g. R, Python, VBA, etc.).
- Reporting and data visualization tools (e.g. Sisense, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview.
- Data loading and data transformations primarily focused on Microsoft SQL Server - other database technologies are nice to have.
- Data analytics, pattern analysis, assessment reviews and anomaly detection.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities.
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- The ability to independently query, analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of information systems.
- A desire to understand business problems and to evaluate the results of your work in a business context.
- Written and verbal communication skills that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences.
We’re an amazing place to work. Why?
- Discretionary Time Off for all employees, with no maximum limits on time off
- Industry leading health, vision, and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working from home and in the office where applicable
- Focus on wellness and employee health through stipends and dedicated wellness programming
- Purposeful career development programs with reimbursement provided for educational certifications
For this role, there is an expectation to go into the office in a hybrid model.
This position is hybrid eligible for the surrounding Richmond, Virginia area
Exiger is revolutionizing the way corporations, government agencies and banks manage risk and compliance with a combination of technology-enabled and SaaS solutions. In recognition of the growing volume and complexity of data and regulation, Exiger is committed to creating a more sustainable risk and compliance environment through its holistic and innovative approach to problem solving. Exiger's mission to make the world a safer place to do business drives its award-winning AI technology platform, DDIQ, built to anticipate the market's most pressing needs related to evolving ESG, cyber, financial crime, third-party and supply chain risk. Exiger has won 30+ AI, RegTech and Supply Chain partner awards.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.