Oracle Fusion Cloud Adminstrator
The Oracle Fusion Cloud Administrator’s role is to supervise and operate the organization’s Oracle Fusion Cloud through implementation of best practices. This role is primarily focused on the Oracle Cloud solution but will also have involvement in all financially relevant solutions. This includes installing, configuring, patching, upgrading, and maintaining the company’s investments in proprietary Oracle technologies. The Oracle Fusion Cloud Administrator’s is also responsible for planning and coordinating the change management of processes required for the support of Oracle Cloud systems necessary for business operations. This role will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into Oracle Fusion Cloud system requirements, and ensure that our Oracle Fusion Cloud applications effectively support our business processes. This position requires a deep understanding of Oracle Fusion Cloud modules and strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Enable our Purpose to create lifelong memories by igniting the senses with unrivaled food and experiences:
Family: Work together to make everyone feel at home, and we step up when someone needs help
- Perform general administrative duties for multiple SaaS Oracle Fusion Cloud including access management.
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the teams to ensure program financial and system activities/tasks are executed on time.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, in the Oracle Cloud Environment.
- Help create effective communication to articulate program status to management and restaurant support team members.
Greatness: We’re obsessed with being the best and work hard to continuously improve. Our greatness is rooted in Quality, Service, Attitude and Cleanliness
- Design, develop and maintain custom searches, reports and objects
- Development of new and support of existing custom scripts, and workflow
- Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot issues and assist in the resolution of issues
Energy: We move with urgency and passion, while maintaining attention to detail
- Collaborate with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Responsible for data monitoring to ensure data quality is maintained and that data process work smoothly and in a timely manner.
Fun: We entertain our guests, we connect authentically, and we make each other smile
- Build relationships with cross functional teams to help foster program participation and adoption.
- Create meaningful reporting out of Oracle cloud to glean valuable business insights.
This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology with dotted line responsibilities to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. The Oracle Fusion Cloud Administrator interacts with senior leadership, Operations, People, Legal, Payroll and Accounting/Finance, Marketing, and Information Technology members.
Minimum Educational Level/Certifications
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in computer science, business administration, information technology, or related field
- Oracle Cloud Financials certifications preferred.
Minimum Work Experience, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must have 4+ years of direct experience administering Oracle cloud solutions.
- Must have proven experience in overseeing the use Oracle cloud solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of SOX compliance rules
- Working knowledge of setup of ETL processes and integration setup
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Proficiency in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and relational databases
- Strong problem-solving, project management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and with a team.
- Experience in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with local and remote teams
- Experience in information gathering, tracking, and consolidation.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and successfully execute projects
- Occasional travel may be required 15%.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- Small/Medium group presentation skills
- Experience with contributing to the creation of reports, dashboards, and presentations
- College Degree
Work Experience and Qualification
- Multi-unit experience (e.g. restaurant, retail, hospitality)
- Multi-state employer experience.