Software Engineer - Senior - TGBC
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a SE-4 Senior Software Engineer located at Eglin AFB, FL. The Senior Software Engineer will work with the 46th Test Squadron’s Datalinks Test Flight. We are looking for someone who has solid software development experience and has the drive and motivation to learn and take us to the next level. If you enjoy challenging and rewarding work in an environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and initiative, this is the place for you.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: 0-5% CONUS / OCONUS TDYs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active Secret clearance and U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants
EDUCATION: Master of Science Degree in a technical field. Additional experience may be substituted.
CERTIFICATIONS: Security+ or better certification required within six months of employment
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a current and active Secret security clearance
- Object Oriented Software development in C++, C#, and .NET
- User interface development in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Agile software development process
- Source code control and configuration management
- Git experience.
- Cross-platform Windows/Linux development
- Joint Simulation Environment (JSE), models and data flows
- Apache products, Kafka brokers and OMS UCI
- Link-16 J-series messages and tactical data link protocols
- A current and active Top Secret security clearance is highly desired
- Develop applications used to test and evaluate tactical datalink systems
- Create and maintain software applications that provide support to operational forces during worldwide DOD operations, enhancing existing and future fighter and drone capabilities
- Implement the latest capabilities in DevOps, automation, cyber-security, and C++ enhancements
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allotment
- Multiple healthcare benefits packages
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with a federally recognized holiday schedule
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
"Oasis System Cyber Division"
"Cyber Division Recruiting"
"Special Sign On Bonus Campaign"