AWS Solutions Architect
Contract Duration: 3-Months
Required Skills Experience
- 7 years of hands-on experience working with AWS Cloud platform
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an AWS solutions architect, AWS Connect engineer, or similar role, with a focus on cloud contact center solutions.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Connect architecture, functionalities, and integration capabilities.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex call routing strategies, customer chat experiences, IVR systems, and CRM integrations using AWS Connect.
- Proficient in AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, S3, and IAM. Working experience with dockerized deployments and kubernetes.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as GoLang for developing AWS Connect APIs and integrations.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, security protocols, and performance optimization techniques for cloud-based contact center environments.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- AWS certifications, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty, are a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker Containers and Kubernetes Clusters
- Proven track record of delivering 12 factor applications for integration purposes
- Proficiency in DevOps tools and practices, such as CI/CD pipelines, automation and infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- Knowledge of logging and monitoring tools (e.g.., DataDog)
- Bachelors in computer science or any relevant engineering is required.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Associate or AWS Certified Advanced
- Proficiency in DevOps tools and practices, such as CI/CD pipelines, automation and infrastructure as
Desired Skills Experience
- Experience in designing and implementing integrated solutions using Amazon Connect, WFM, and QMS is plus.
- Master in computer science is preferred.
What You Will Be Doing
- Scalable Cloud Solutions: Design, architect and deploy cloud-based solutions using services like AWS Connect, EKS, EC2, ALBs, IAM Policies, Lambda KMS that enable secure, reliable, scalable, and highly available business solutions including call routing, IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems, live chat, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) integrations.
- Deployment and Automation: Build CI/CD solution for fully automated build deployment of enterprise applications using tools like BuildKite, Terraform, GIT.
- Monitoring Incident Response: Handle day-to-day operational tasks such as building alerting, monitoring, and troubleshooting capabilities to respond to Production bugs and incidents using tools like Datadog, and AWS Cloudwatch. Manage the cloud infrastructure and services to ensure high performance, resilience, and uptime.
- Documentation and Training: Create and maintain technical documentation and provide training to team members on infrastructure best practices and new technologies.
- Security Implementation: Conduct regular audits and assessments of the AWS Connect environment to ensure compliance with security and regulatory standards. Implement and enforce security best practices, access controls, and compliance requirements to ensure a secure cloud environment.
- Cost Optimization: Optimize AWS infrastructure costs by identifying areas of inefficiency, recommending cost-saving measures, and implementing them.
- Performance Optimization: Analyze the performance of AWS services and applications, identify bottlenecks, and work on optimizations to enhance system performance to maximize CPU and Memory usage.
- Team Engagement: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders, developers, IT operations, Privacy, and Security to gather requirements, provide technical expertise, and implement solutions that align with business objectives and meet our non-functional requirements.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.