Data Conversion Developer
We are currently looking for bright individuals to join our Implementation Team who are passionate about the technology industry and have an interest in starting a career with an ever-expanding company. By Joining the Catalis Courts & Land Records team, you will not be just another name on the roster, you will be an investment in our future. We invest time and resources to mentor individuals into roles where they can continually advance their career and come into their full potential. As a Data Conversion/ETL Developer, you will be responsible for migrating our new and existing customers' data from their legacy software applications into Catalis product databases. Data and images will arrive in source databases, reports, flat files, file structures, and will be consumed and transformed into useful formats for our products. You'll be coding conversion processes in Microsoft SQL Databases via SSIS, SQL procedures and jobs. You will regularly engage with our project teams and customers and will serve a critical role in the success of our Implementation process.
Responsibilities • Partner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Implementation Specialists and customers to fully understand data and image conversion requirements. • Consult with customers on best practices related to data hygiene, business logic, and data mapping. • Performing initial database setup for new customers and database maintenance, including backing up and restoring databases • Design conversion approach based on customer needs and source data. • Create conversion jobs from new source data systems into Catalis Products. • Unit test/validate conversion results before delivering to customers. • Manage and modify conversion jobs to refine output data to meet the customer's needs for their live systems. • Troubleshoot errors and assist with customer inquiries. • Performance tuning for time-sensitive production conversion jobs.
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• 3+ years performing ETL and writing SQL scripts, stored procedures.
• Proficiency in creating Microsoft SSIS packages.
• Proficiency in Microsoft's SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and Visual Studio
• Ability to work in agile team environment from planning/coding/testing/deployment to customer acceptance/sign off.
• Enjoy the challenge and rewards of data analysis, transformation, and successful migration. • Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work both in a team setting and independently. • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. • Detail-oriented, able to manage competing priorities effectively.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with cloud technologies
• Experience with other ETL technologies (IBM Data Stage, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, SQL Server Migration Assistant for Oracle, Talend, Dell Boomi, Perl/Python Scripting, etc.)
• Experience in state/county court system
• Experience with court case management systems
• Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps
Catalis Court & Land Records is a fast-growing Software Technology Company, with benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance. Company offers 401k retirement matching, paid vacation and sick time. Catalis is privately owned and staffed with energetic professionals that believe in making the company the best in the industry. Catalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Client located in Pennsylvania, position is remote -
About the Company:
Catalis Courts & Land Records, LLC