Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Are you experienced in the Information Technology Field looking to use your talents to make a difference?
QTC is seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to support our growing IT team.
QTC is the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services. We are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
This position is located in San Dimas, CA with the potential to move to a hybrid schedule. Hours of operation are standard office hours Monday through Friday with the ability to be on call as needed.
In this rewarding role, you will:
- Provide technical expertise for data warehouse design, development, implementation
- Develop database structures that fit into the overall architecture of the system with consideration to data volumes, number of users, logical distribution, response times, and security
- Design, develop and maintain complex and advanced Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities such as OLAP cubes and predefined reports
- Provide technical expertise in ETL, reporting and analytics, data discovery, and profiling
- Create, maintain, and optimize SQL Server SSIS Packages and SSAS solutions in the data warehouse
- Experience implementing mid- to large-scale ETL solutions, performing data analysis and profiling, interacting with client management, leading ETL teams, and designing and architecting DW ETL solutions and cubes
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (Computer Science Preferred)
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Candidate must have worked on a major project involving OLAP cubes and SSAS in the last three years.
- RedGate and Tableau experience
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
Pay and Benefits
Annual Salary: $107,000.00-$131,000.00
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, performance-related bonuses, health and wellness programs, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement, paid leave and retirement. More details are available here.
The QTC pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
About the Company:
QTC Management, Inc.