AWS Data Architect
The client is a global provider of digital business transformation, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerate our clients’ journey to their digital future. The company readily understands its clients' business challenges and uses its domain expertise to deliver innovative applications of technology to address their critical business challenges.
It helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives.
Rate Range: $80-$85/hr
- Coding: Proficiency in Python; Java would be a good add-on.
- Cluster Computing frameworks: Proficiency in Spark
- Data Platform Services: Good understanding of what service to use and when. And expertise in data services such as: Lake formation, Glue ETL, EMR, S3, Glue Catalog, Athena, Quick Sight, Kinesis, MSK, Lambda, Step Functions, Airflow. And data formats such as: Parquet, Iceberg, AVRO, JSON, JSON-LD
- Iac: Terraform
- Security: Good Understanding of security concepts such as: Lake formation, IAM, Service roles, Encryption, KMS, Secrets Manager, etc.
- Networking: Good Understanding of networking concepts such as: VPCs, Subnets, NAT, Route Tables, etc.
- DevOps: Linux Scripting, Jenkins, Git, CI/CD, JIRA, TDD
- Container: EKS, EC2
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at
About the Company: