Quality Assurance Architect (Selenium, C#) - Newton, MA
In this role you'll be in charge of architecting the automation framework from the ground up in a Selenium/C#/.NET environment. You'll be building up the framework from very early stages, so experience building frameworks from the ground up is required for this role. You will also be acting as a Lead to Senior Engineers so leadership experience is preferred.
This is a hybrid role that requires two days a week onsite in Newton, MA.
Required Skills Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 6 of experience in QA automation, with a strong focus on automation testing.
- Extensive experience building frameworks from the ground up.
- Proficiency in C# scripting and .NET.
- Extensive work in Selenium frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Desired Skills Experience:
- Experience in a Lead position.
- 100% Automation and expanding the framework
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.