Job Title: C# Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH (Onsite from day1)
Pay Rate: $35/hr -$40/hr
Duration : 26 W
Provide C# Development support with React JS to meet technical roadmap on machine software platform vision and guide implementation.
- Develop the control software for additive manufacturing means adhering to proper design guidelines and safety requirements.
- Follow design and technical reviews to ensure designs meet technical requirements and customer expectations.
- Participate and reinforce sound agile development practices (backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint reviews).
- Design and develop software in C# and React including User Interface, software architecture design, stability analysis etc.
- Develop and maintain User stories, backlogs and pipelines to enable rapid development, test and deployment.
- Collaborate closely with engineering architecture, software requirements and quality teams to plan, package, and deliver software for our customers and users.
- Collaborate with quality assurance on verification and validation plans to ensure control software design is fully validated.
- Collaborate with product management, systems engineering, and requirements engineering to develop and decompose un-ambiguous software requirements.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Relevant experience with software development in C# and React in a product development environment.
- Good written technical communication and documentation skills
Experience in the field of additive manufacturing.
- Experience decomposing requirements from higher level systems/product requirements, implementing designs to meet requirements, and verifying design against requirements.
- Experience with modern agile software development tools (Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, React JS, C# SDK).
16 days ago
Last updated 16 days ago