Job Schedule: Full Time (40 Hours per week)
- Oversees development and installation of new hardware and software Installs and configures systems and other software and tests installed software for malfunction detection.
- Designs and deploys new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operation systems
- Develops and implements strategies to improve systems and Monitors and tests system performance. Typically has full ownership of a process
- Identifies and resolves business systems issues and measures effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and act as a procedural expert
- Design and develop web applications using C#.Net, Asp.Net, MVC, and Web API.
- Design and develop HTML markups using HTML, CSS, jQuery and bootstrap.
- Create tables, triggers and stored procedures in SQL Server database.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Create data access layer using Entity framework.
- Create Model, View and Controllers using MVC framework and follow agile methodology to implement the project.
- Acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Design and develop micro services with .Net Core framework.
- Design and develop reusable components using .Net core libraries and publish as Nuget packages.
- Follow Agile methodology in application development and participate in sprint ceremonies.
- Implement software design patterns in developing micro services.
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.