Sr. Full Stack.NET/React Developer ( Remote)
Title: .Net Full Stack Software Engineer w/ REACT Front End
Location: Remote, but must live in FL, GA, TN, TX, NC, CO, HI
Type: 6 Month Contract to Hire
No Vendors Please
We may only consider candidates that do not require sponsorship now or in the future, and do not work thru a vendor.
The candidate must have expert-level skills in the full stack .NET framework with React front end.
This is a full stack role and expert-level knowledge of API and backend development hosted in Azure is required.
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Engineer developing web-related technologies
- 6+ years of experience using .NET
- 4+ years of experience using React
- Experience as a Team Lead or leading a small group of engineers
- Design and develop new features and enhancements for our responsive web applications using React, .NET, Typescript, HTML 5.0, CSS, and other related technologies
- Strong C# and .NET Core experience required
- React with .NET experience
- SQL experience
- Ability to work on both back-end and front-end. Design skills not required but ability to make small UI decisions without escalation is a positive
- Optimize the performance of applications to ensure a smooth user experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications
- Create and execute Proof of Concepts (POCs) to demonstrate the feasibility of new technologies or solutions
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards
- Advanced to Expert knowledge with C#, .NET Core, .NET Internals, React v18+ (Functional Components), Typescript, HTML 5.0, and CSS
- Advanced knowledge in implementing consumer-grade responsive web designs
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Azure services
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of building SPA web development using React
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of API and back-end development technologies such as C#, .NET Core, and SQL Server
- Good understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of DevOps, Git, test automation, and CI/CD best practices
- Bachelor's degree in CS
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: Up to $72.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 9 years
- Monday to Friday
- We may only accept candidates that currently live or are relocating to one of the:
Which do you live?
- We can only accept candidates that do not require sponsorship now or in the future and DO NOT work thru a vendor.
Do you meet this criteria?
Work Location: In person