Senior Java/React Developer, Full Stack / Back End
Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects, and making the codebase better.
Contract Duration: 2+ Months,
Location: Fort Worth, Texas: HYBRID on site Tues/Weds/Thurs
Required Skills Experience
- Database and persistence frameworks: Mongo, Hibernate, Oracle, Object/Relational Mapping, Query.
- Performance Tuning.
- Cloud-based development: Azure.
- Hands on in Mongo Development.
- Experienced with Mongo Schema Design.
- Event Driven Development using Kafka or Azure Event Hub.
- Experience with Data Migration, ETL design (Oracle to Mongo preferred).
- Web Servers: Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere.
- Web Services: Graph QL, REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML).
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot.
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Junit, Mockito.
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: GitHub Actions, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.