$80,000 - $120,000 / Year
Why work here?
Controls Engineer - 2+ Years of Experience as an Electrical/Controls Engineer (RELOCATION ASSISTANCE)!
A bit about us:
Based in Montana, Our enterprise is dedicated to researching and devising inventive resolutions for complex technical issues, with a focus on engineering and manufacturing. Over time, our unyielding quest for solutions has led to numerous breakthroughs, including spin-off technologies, products, and companies, as well as dozens of industry patents. This success has fueled our steady expansion, enabling us to provide cutting-edge technology products to clients worldwide. By establishing a top-tier research organization, we have fostered a culture of creative engineering and manufacturing teams that continually uncover and refine novel technologies. We are looking for a Controls Engineer to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Generous vacation package!
- Medical Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Pension/profit sharing and 401(K)!
- Flexible Dependent Care and Savings Account!
- The opportunity to join an amazing team!
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Controls Engineer
- Experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Experience with C# and .NET programming languages
- Experience with Embedded C programming
- Experience with LabVIEW software
- Familiarity with Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
17 days ago
Last updated 17 days ago