Software Engineer - Team Lead
$130,000 - $150,000 / Year
A bit about us:
Founded back in 1990, we are an industrial automation company based out of Kennesaw, GA that specializes in building machines for defense contractors. We are looking for a talented Software Engineer Team Lead to join our team.
Why join us?
- Work on really cool projects: fighter jets, cruise missiles, military aircraft, machines for defense contractors, etc.
- Every day is different. If you like variety and change, then this role is for you!
- Great work culture - tight-knit team
- No micro-management!
Preferred but NOT require:
- Serve as the central liaison between stakeholders and the development team.
- Provide support to the leadership team in crafting XR strategies and establishing key partnerships.
- Drive the identification and resolution of user challenges on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and software developers to conduct research and implement XR proof of concepts and solutions.
- Prepare and conduct XR demonstrations for internal and external stakeholders, aiming to inspire and convey our vision and direction.
- Play a pivotal role in designing, developing, testing, and deploying our XR solutions.
- Evaluate inputs from both design and technical stakeholders and prioritize XR solution requirements.
- Take the lead in managing the agile development process to drive the solution's creation.
- Maintain and curate the product backlog, ensuring it aligns with project goals.
- Develop comprehensive product technical descriptions based on stakeholder input.
- Lead the team in the creation of commercially successful products.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with full stack models, services, and cloud deployment
- Experience working with mobile platforms: React-Native, Swift, Java, or Kotlin
- Experience deploying an IoT (Internet of Things) product
- Team player and a fantastic collaborator
- Ability to communicate complex technical details coherently to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Pragmatic, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Experience leading a team in an agile development environment
- •• Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. Our client is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time
Preferred but NOT require:
- Experience with AR/VR/MR
- Knowledge of basic 3D math and modern graphics pipeline
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines, Azure devops experience
- Experience working with 3D tools used in Architecture, Engineering Construction and/or Design Manufacturing industries
27 days ago
Last updated 27 days ago