Senior Salesforce Developer
$70 - $80 / Hour
Why work here?
100% Remote, Innovative Real Estate Organization
A bit about us:
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Contract Senior Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic technology team. This role involves designing, developing, and implementing solutions for our Salesforce platform to meet business needs. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Salesforce's capabilities, be able to work independently or as part of a team, and have a strong passion for technology and innovation.
Why join us?
- 100% Remote
- PPO benefits for Contractors
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce application.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance.
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Implement App Exchange platforms.
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff.
- Design and develop interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Manage resource requirements, develop estimates and work plans and provide for deliverables.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com platform development.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API.
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce, Lightning Components, Apex classes, and triggers.
- Experience with Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional architecture solutions.
24 days ago
Last updated 24 days ago