Las Vegas, NV
$160,000 - $250,000 / Year
Why work here?
Sr Software Engineer - Competitive Salary in Fast Growing Industry!
A bit about us:
We are a professional services engineering company that designs, develops, manufactures, sells, licenses and leases hardware and software solutions to the Native American gaming industry through our state of the art gaming network providing interminable onsite and online, real-time service, support and maintenance of our products, including network and game terminal monitoring and security, jackpot accounting, bonusing, financial accounting, disaster recovery and data warehousing.
Why join us?
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
- The Senior Software Engineer will actively participate in all phases of development including planning, analysis, design, development, and test. Efficiently and expertly write stable, understandable, upgradable, and maintainable code in both C# and C++. Assist in establishing quality standards, tools and methodologies for the team to follow. The Senior Software Engineer will Interact with multiple teams across the organization and actively solve problems by using all available resources.
- Participates actively in all phases of system development including planning and analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Refactors, designs, and develops common features to be used across several server applications.
- Estimates, tracks, and reports progress of assigned tasks to team lead/manager on a daily and weekly basis, both informally and formally.
- Responsible for liaising with other developers in other teams in the company for knowledge gathering/sharing and problem solving.
- Investigates and fixes software defects on pre and post-release gaming systems and tools.
- Extremely proficient in C++ and Visual Studio.
- Experience developing in C# and .NET framework.
- Extremely proficient in object-oriented design/ and development.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a professional team environment and following/improving software development methodologies.
- Experience working with bespoke enterprise communication protocols and standardized protocols like JSON, protocol buffers, etc.
- Leadership capabilities and experience supporting and mentoring your peers and subordinates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer or Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of developing C++ applications
22 days ago
Last updated 22 days ago