Senior Software Engineer
$100,000 - $135,000 / Year
Junior, Senior level
Why work here?
A bit about us:
Why join us?
- Close-knit, growing team
- Remote flexibility
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Benefits
- Lead the design and development of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle – write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications – prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, taking on complex software development tasks and providing guidance to junior team members.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Microsoft Azure
- Building APIs
- Proven experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications/systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, software engineering principles, and concepts.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and TDD.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a creative and analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
- Proficiency in using Git or other version control systems.
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment using tools such as Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
19 days ago
Last updated 19 days ago