ELEKS Software Architecture Office is looking for Solution Architect in the USA
Our client is a prominent global professional reinsurance company headquartered in the United States. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, they offer a comprehensive range of risk, retirement, and health solutions. ELEKS has had the privilege of collaborating with this client since 2009.
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in software architecture
- 1+ years of experience in technical management
- 2+ years of experience in technical leadership with 40 or more technical team members
- Proficiency in .NET and solid understanding of frontend development
- Solid experience with Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with the methodology of platform engineering, reusable components or modules architecture approaches
- Prior experience in working on complex technical solutions
- Proficient level of English
- Initiative and pro-active position
- Strong result orientation
- Sense of responsibility and self-structure
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, idea orientation, abstract thinking
- Willingness to learn new software development technologies, patterns and quickly adopt, if necessary
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight time frames.
- Strong background in the specific technology industry as well as competence in managing personnel and cooperating with stakeholders
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the business clients.
- Define a solution architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, quality attributes.
- Provide development effort estimates based on the standard estimation methodologies.
- Define implementation road maps and technical backlogs.
- Drive the project bootstrap cooperating with the development team and passing the knowledge and architectural vision to them.
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, participating in creation of the PoC and prototypes and collaborating with the development teams.
- Participate full-time or part-time in project leadership and development activities.
- Choose among the technologies, reference architectures, and patterns and evaluate the candidate solutions based on the objective drivers, constraints, and criteria.
- Participate in technical marketing of the company, represent the company’s architectural excellence including article publishing, participation in events, presenting to the customers.
- Reengineer, document, review and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis.
- Train, mentor, and coach other architects and technical leaders.
What will you get with ELEKS
- 14 paid days off
- 5 paid sick leaves
- 2 paid floating holidays
- Paid federal US holidays
- Nonpaid leaves
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Medical insurance (including dental and vision)
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- 401(k) plan
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, RD, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.