Email a Friend
Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This position plans, develops, tests, implements and supports all activities related to the development of software programs and applications into the organization’s business systems. Ensures technology projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfills end-user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues.
- Develops, implements, and supports software programs and applications into the organization’s business systems.
- Performs code reviews.
- Executes on technical specifications for new and/or enhanced processes.
- Ensures projects meet business requirements and goals and fulfills end-user requirements.
- Proactively monitors applications and seeks to improve application availability, quality, and performance.
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation per BT methodology and processes.
- Performs daily management and operations of core Compeer business applications including enhancements, bug fixes, interfaces and other business requests.
- Resolves technical issues including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction.
- Designs process flows and technical specifications for customized code, where appropriate, and for testing the interoperability of application modules under development.
- Creates standards and processes to develop and facilitate projects and initiatives.
- Develops written test plans and provides analysis of software system test results.
- Tests software programs and applications. Addresses issues in program logic.
- Tests the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
Minimum Qualifications Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or business or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3-6 years of related work experience including development of company-wide applications and linking cross-functional applications across business units and systems. Prefer experience with Compeer relevant tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of business application and development best practices.
- Effective communication skills to clearly and concisely convey technical information to clients and to share ideas, solutions and feedback with team.
- Effective interpersonal, analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to apply a methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to coordinate tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with Business Technology business clients, operations, security, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative to remain technically competent.
- Quick learner who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Works independently to complete routine to moderately complex issues.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video.
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers.
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.