Senior Web Developer
Join the MIT45 Revolution as a Full-Stack Web Developer!
Are you ready to take your career to new heights in the dynamic world of health and wellness? Look no further! MIT45, a leading manufacturer of natural Kratom extract products, is seeking a passionate and talented full stack Full-Stack Web Developer to join our team.
You should have a strong full-stack web development background and experience deploying and troubleshooting in the cloud. As our primary web developer, you will design, develop, and operate our website for new and existing products. You should be willing to contribute anywhere within our tech stack and have an eye for clean coding best practices as well.
- Play a critical role in the architecture, design, development, and technical decision-making of applications and web interface.
- Work with IT and Senior Leadership to help create and maintain our strategic roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to understand website requirements and business processes.
- Write well-designed, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Lead large development projects from concept to execution.
- Ensure regular, timely, and high-quality application releases.
- Set up and configure servers, code Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), query databases, and more.
- Build complex, responsive, modern, and consistent web applications.
- Implement best front- and back-end practices to our tech stack.
- Maintain high-level system design and architectural documentation.
- Prototype new functionality for proof of concepts and technical feasibility.
Qualifications We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
- At least eight years of total experience in full-stack web development, preferably in a consumer-driven B2B/B2C market.
- Prior Hands-on experience developing cloud services and tools such as Oracle Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge of building APIs, EDI exchanges and integration frameworks.
- Solid experience with SQL in database design, developing stored procedure, views, joins, triggers, and various queries and optimizing performance.
- Knowledge of data transformation, validation, and encryption methods.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, strong communication skills, a sense of ownership and drive.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to data accuracy and security.
Pay, Benefits, and More:
To attract and retain top talent we offer competitive compensation. Employees are eligible for multiple benefits including low deductible medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance with premiums covered 100% by MIT45. We also offer 9 paid holidays, paid time off and a 401(K) with a generous company contribution.
Why MIT45 is Your Dream Workplace:
- Be Part of a Trailblazing Team: At MIT45, we're not afraid to push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Join our team of passionate individuals who are revolutionizing the industry with our exceptional products and unwavering commitment to excellence. Your contributions will leave a lasting impact and shape the future of our brand.
- Thrive in a Culture of Innovation: We foster a culture that encourages creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Make a Meaningful Impact: Help us empower individuals to discover their own magnificence by promoting our products. We make some of the most popular kratom extract products in the world and are rapidly expanding from our retail roots into scaling larger marketing programs.
- Unlock Limitless Growth Opportunities: At MIT45, we believe in investing in our employees' personal and professional development. As a member of our team, you'll have access to ongoing training, mentorship, and advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing organization. Your potential is limitless.
- Collaborate with a Supportive Team: Join a close-knit team of talented marketers, experienced leaders, and dedicated professionals who are passionate about what they do. Collaboration, teamwork, and a supportive work environment are the cornerstones of our success.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement within a rapidly expanding company
- Collaborative and supportive team environment, with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts on MIT45 products and fitness memberships
- Tuition Professional Development reimbursements
- Employee Wellness program
The employee is often required to stand or sit for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts produced. Employee may be required to lift 10-50 lbs, at times. The work environment can be humid and warm depending on equipment being used for the day.
MIT45 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MIT45 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MIT45 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
NOTE: A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. Nothing in this job posting restricts management’s right to assign or reassign responsibilities to this job at any time.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.