Senior Distributed Systems Software Engineer
Are you a seasoned software engineer with a passion for building distributed systems? Do you want to work in a flexible, remote position? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Saddle Rock Legal Group! As a full-time Senior Distributed Systems Software Engineer, you are at the forefront of developing cutting-edge technology solutions that revolutionize the legal industry
We value innovation, teamwork, and a results-oriented mindset. In terms of compensation, we offer a highly competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience in the industry. You also receive great benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off (PTO), a health savings account (HSA), paid holidays, gym membership reimbursed by insurance, and periodic snacks and team lunches.
If you are ready for an exciting challenge and want to make a meaningful impact, apply today!
We are proud to offer a competitive salary of $105,000 - $120,000 per year. Pay is determined by experience.
WHAT SET'S US APART
We are a cutting-edge law firm, that utilizes a business-like entrepreneurial approach to connect claimants with top litigators nationwide. Led by renowned founding partner Thomas L. Young, we have recovered hundreds of millions for disaster victims. Through high-quality digital media and TV advertising, we educate consumers on their rights regarding losses caused by negligence or disaster.
Our mission is to ensure everyone is seen and heard. With a down-to-earth culture emphasizing integrity, innovation, and ethics, we provide training and support for employee success. Enjoy a fun and welcoming atmosphere, with incentives, prizes, and opportunities to connect with colleagues. We are a company that values and invests in your future!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN A SENIOR DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with high academic achievements
- Expertise in database management and development with Cassandra, LevelDB, MongoDB, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQLite
- Proficient with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with server management and deployment tools including Apache, Go, Haproxy, Kafka, and Nginx
- Previous role in a leadership capacity, such as CTO or Vice President of Engineering, with a demonstrated ability to grow and manage engineering teams
- Agile methodology, Test Driven Development (TDD), and robust engineering practices
Do you have what it takes? Keep reading to see if you'd love this role as our Distributed Systems Software Engineer!
YOUR NEW ROLE AS OUR SENIOR DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER
This full-time software engineer role works regular business hours.
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in revolutionizing the legal industry through innovative technology solutions. If you think this role will suit your needs, great! Applying is a piece of cake. You can finish the entire application in less than three minutes. Good luck - we're excited to meet you!